Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Prologue

In hindsight, I guess I should've started this blog a long time ago. I suppose a fear of talking about myself combined with steadfast laziness kept me from doing so. That being said, a new chapter shall open here for all to see and hopefully I can share with you the lighter side of the great game of GOLF :)  





I don't think there is one single thing that I spend more time thinking about than playing golf. Being outdoors, away from the noise and city madness, taking in the beauty of nature as you walk along the grass, and hitting things. What more could you ask for?!


It's been a good five years now since I returned from university in Australia, and golf has been a very big part of my weekend. I suppose it's been a big part of whatever free time I have, when I do find a five to six hour stretch to spend :). Many good friends have been made, and it goes without saying that after you spend four to five hours with someone, you really learn a lot about them. 


So in summary, this space shall be dedicated to sharing everything that the game has given me.  Perhaps in time those who have not yet taken up golf can be inspired to have a go. Then we can all have a round... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment